need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quesadilla squad go!

Well, as I sit here eating my delicious steak and cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell, I think back on the day's adventures. The first show of the day was cancelled 1/4 of the way through the show. It was raining and suddenly there was lightning. So we had to evcauate the stadium for everyone's safety, right? Well some people just hung out and one of those hundred people decided to spark panic among everyone talking about how they were in danger. We were like, "Dude, we got lightning rods all over Walt's creation!" I got soaked again, but my sneakers weren't as bad as last time. In between the storm and running around, my walkie-talkie fell and my ear piece started malfunctioning. I was supposed to put the truck's ramp back up by giving it a thumbs up and I ended up giving the darn thing like 2 thumbs up and rapidly shaking my hands to get it to go up. Well it didn't, so I had to run back off stage into the stadium. I'll have to find out how that thing works. I thought that someone drives the truck, but apparently it's all sensors. I met two cool families today and helped them the best I could. One family's son was scared of the storm so I hung out with them and talked to them. Then the next family had a pregnant Kendra, so I got my fellow Kendra a wheelchair. Let's see...not really much else... OH! Me and Steph went and saw the new Halloween remake, and I have to say that it was incredibly awesome! It gave a lot of detail into an otherwise obscure slasher flick classic. Great job Rob Zombie! It's been a pretty productive day. I feel like I'm getting along a lot better at work too. I really like the job a lot better and sort of feel like I'm getting better at it. Having thousands of peoples lives in my hands is getting a little more easy to uh...handle. Oh yea, I also got to chase people down and tell them to get in their right place. I don't know how hard it is to not sit in RESERVED seating. Seriously, it's not difficult. But anyways, these people jumped on the elevator and tried sneaking into the mezzanine. I told them to walk down the stairs and go around the building, and they were all like, "But we got all this food!" And I was like, "HELLO, who's fault is that?" I swear. Then there was another group and I asked if they were with one of the wheelchair party and they answered affirmatively and pointed to a group beside them and the people didn't argue it... Yea, they weren't with any party. I love the people who sit down in the Reserved anyways, and then you ask them to move, and suddenly they have like 50 illnesses or ones that they totally made up and I'm only asking them to move up one set of bleachers. People are just lazy. Then during the rainstorm, I'm trying to get people to leave and they're just standing around in the rain and I'm not in a poncho. Finally, I was like, "Guys, you have ponchos and I don't. I NEED you to move along because I have to stay here until you LEAVE. The exit is just 25 feet away and as soon as you go, I can go." They just looked at me and got all huffy. When I got back to the breakroom, it was cold and I sat very rigidly on the couch trying to not to let my back touch anything, because it was so very cold. Actually, I think I'm getting a bit of a sore throat. For my last position of the day I was out front and telling people that the last show was at 4:30pm. So my spiel was something like: "Sorry folks, the last show was at 4:30pm. The next show is tomorrow at 1pm. Therefore, there are no more shows today!" Now then...tell me why everytime I said this, there was some genius who says, "So there's no more shows today?" I swear people hear what they wanna. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and get ready for bed so I can prepare for more stupidity and arrogance and rudeness...I'm sure somewhere in there that there's something positive, but I have alot more negativeness to go through before I find it. Oh well, night guys!!

No comments: