need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, September 7, 2007

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

So like I finally get to try sarsaparilla. I was like, "Hmm...it tastes like root beer." Oh wait it is. I was actually just having one for breakfast. I've noticed the times of my posts are usually wrong, so as of right now it's actually 9:34am and I just drank soda for breakfast! Ha! Courtney asked me if it was a little early to be drinking, and I just informed her that it's 5 o'clock somewhere. Muwahaha. Thank goodness for musicians and they're quotable lyrics.
I love Chernabog, so I had to throw him in my posts somewhere. Actually, there's great stuff at property control with him on it. Yay for Mary coming here Wednesday! Steph said yay too. I dunno why I'm posting so early, I think it's because Steph got me up at 8am and yet, I don't have to be at work until noon. Oh well. At least I managed time to try on my costume shirt (I got a large because I felt like the XL were too big) and it looks waaaaaaay better than my big baggy XL. I'll post a picture here for you to see how much better I look in it. Okay, my last musing will be on the whole silent 'r' thing I've just noticed. Okay, for those of you back home, why isn't Poplar Level pronounced "Pop-lar"? Why is it "pop-uhl"? Yea try saying out loud. Okay my next argument is why is sarsaparilla pronounced "sass-pa-rilla" instead of "sar-suh-pa-rilla"? Why do I think these things? It's all a mystery. But there's something for you all to think about the rest of the day, yet again giving me brief control of your minds, lol. I'll try to post something again tonight, but for now, Kendra's after picture!


And now Mary know's to look for the giant blueberry from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory! ...I reeeeeeally like this shirt a whole lot better than my XL. Maybe when I get the time I'll hit costuming up for more! Yay for having a couple less things to wash!

No comments: