need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yay for premieres!

Wheee!! Tonight is a cast exclusive thingie and I am going with Steph, Cory, Courtney....and I think that's it. I'll make sure to take lots of illegal pictures that could possibly cost me my career at Disney, by which then I shall write a tell all book about the college program and have my revenge and millions of dollars! Muwahahaha. Actually, I don't know if I can take pictures, but eventually I'll go to the parks before they open and try to take pictures of the parks while they're empty. It's actually a very serene and peaceful place when there's no guests, but then again, I suppose any place is peaceful so long as there's no people around. So, tonight I shall try to take photos, but if they tell me no then I can't...of course we all know I'll still sneak at least one. Hehehe. Okay, I'm going to finish getting ready to go out tonight, yay! Oh and I'll let you guys in on the little secret. This premiere has to do with Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween Party. And we all know that Kendora LURVS Halloween and anything remotely creepy or scary! Talk to you guys later!

P.S. Meanwhile, here's a video of one of the other CP's I used to work with. His name is Damon, and he's from England. He and Amy (the other lass from Britain) were really nice kids. He's reading Harry Potter.

No comments: