need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, September 10, 2007

Adventures in Norway

Yesterday was awesome because I ended up finally getting to hang out with Cory! I went with him to his house to let his dogs out, and omg are they adorable! He has two Italian Greyhounds and they are absolutely adorable!!! After playing with them for a little bit, my homesickness for my animals went away a little and we decided to go see Steph. So off to Epcot we went and boy did we have an adventure. We stopped in to see Steph and Cory took her picture and then we decided to kill time until Steph and Courtney got off work. So off to the world showcase! As we were talking, I find out that Cory likes the Maelstrom in Norway as well eventhough it's super lame! When we got there, there was no wait and we rode it while giggling like school girls. As with most rides here, we were promptly dumped into a gift shop where Cory saw someone he liked. So to get their attention, we proceeded to ride the ride again and try to get a conversation started. Alas, Cory was afraid a third time riding would make us look like stalkers so we went to go meet up with our bestest good buddies. In the employee parking lot, as we were walking to our cars, I found a wonderful clear and blue bouncy ball. It was about the size of a billiard ball and I was so excited that it bounced. Well, me and Cory are little schemers and I decided I would throw the ball when we stopped, but as we were in his car, I was suddenly inspired to fling it while his car was in motion. That darn ball beat us to the stop light and we both swear that thing got at least a good 200ft range from where I bounced it. It was insane. All of us then met up at Taco Bell and proceeded to enjoy a fun conversation about the people walking in with beer cans and our current lives and situations in general. It was awesome.
As for today, I had a seemingly good start. I got to pick our Dream Family for the second show and I was so excited because I haven't got to do it yet. I wanted the perfect family and I searched forever. The first family I found had dinner reservations at the exact same time the show was going on. Then the next family is where the fun began. I'm talking to this family and I'm thinking the whole time how perfect they'll be and such. Slowly, I notice the little girl has her poncho on and it wasn't raining. I jokingly asked if it was because her brother was squirting her and mom laughed and we all had a good laugh about it. Right as I'm getting ready to pop the question to this wonderful wholesome American family that fit the whole 4.3 family ratio with a dog and a white picket fence at home, Junior (I didn't learn their names) decides to squirt me with his spritzer that he had fashioned into a water gun. It wasn't the playful squirting that bothered me, no, because I used to have water gun fights with the kids when I worked in Merchandise. No, this little demon decides to squirt me in my crotch. NOT ONCE...NOT TWICE...BUT THREE TIMES IN MY CROTCH! I thought when he did the first time it was an accident, but then after the third time I told them to have a magical day and fought to keep Inner Kendra under control. I mean, you guys should just remember this because when something bad happens, think, "Well, at least I didn't get squirted in the crotch like Kendra." Sometimes I really have to stop and wonder about my life...where it's going and why children seem to molest me every chance they get! It looked as if I peed myself! And people for some reason or another always tend to look there in that area when something embarrassing has happened. I just don't get it. ...Needless to say, I didn't get to pick the Dream Family this day, but soon I will and it will all be good. At least I'm home now and cleanly bathed and fresh. I ate some bread and drank some water. I'm safely in my apartment on the third floor while outside it looks as if a hurricane is a brewing...just my luck. I do love storms though, so maybe I'll watch it rain and try to go to bed early tonight. Good night guys.

2 comments:

Mary said...

How about Dream COUPLE?! Yes, that's is what I think you should pick. I know the perfect couple who will be arriving at WDW on Wednesday morning. Not quite sure when we'll be hitting MGM, maybe Saturday? I can't remember where I put my ADR list...
But yes, anyway, we promise not to squirt you in the crotch!

Kendra said...

haha! I just figured out how to respond to comments...well not really since it's coming up as a comment about my own blog. My brain is so exhausted after dealing with the masses and thinking the things it does. I could VIP you guys in when you come to MGM. I'll even help you by giving you out showtimes, right now! First show is 1pm and the second show is 4:30pm. We tell people to arrive a half an hour before the showtime because we have no Fastpass. Okay, have a safe flight!