need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, September 15, 2007

In other developments

Standing amongst the surging sea of bodies, Kendora wonders why exactly she has to stand in a swirling sea of sweat, sunscreen and little children. She waves at the masses and ignores the fact that none of them take notice. Faking a toothy grin, she begins to mutter with her teeth clenched together, humoring herself. As the current continued to pulsate through the black gates, she noticed a faint cry. A child crying? No, not on her watch. Finally feeling of some use she sought the child out and found a tiny little girl clinging to her mother. "The camera attacked her," the mother replied sheepishly in answer to Kendora's look of concern. "That happens a lot. Say, how about I give you something special if you stop crying? Mickey doesn't want anyone to be sad in his happy place," our heroine offered. Nodding quietly, the little girl held out a chubby little hand. Pulling out a pack of Cars trading cards, Kendora let the small child look for one that caught her eye. After happily selecting a Lightning card, Kendora began to tell the family good-bye until she was suddenly attacked by like 50 hands! Looking around her, Kendora found herself surrounded by zombies posing as tourists. They wouldn't leave her alone. Looking around for a weapon, Kendora slowly realized what it was they wanted. FREEBIES! Quickly and randomly grabbing cards she tossed them at the masses that had begun to crowd her. She watched in amazement as two women fought over a mere Mater card. It was inhumane. It was violent. And most importantly, it was stupid. Once again the masses had proven their stupidity.
Yea, I swear, this one lady literally yanked the card out of this one woman's hand. It's amazing how greedy people get when they think that someone else is getting something more special than them. It really saddened me because I was just doing it for the kids and yet here are these grown men and women being jackasses about a couple of cheap ass flimsy trading cards for ages 5-10. Gimme a break. I had to freaking hide them so no one else would attack me! Next time I'll let the kid cry before I do something that stupid again. I mean the sheer violence in which these people would crowding me and being rude about some stupid little cards, takes the fun out of earning them for the kids ya know!? Anyway, at least I didn't clobber anyone. ...I couldn't find a weapon quick enough, unless I slammed the gates into them. One jerk even made a comment about how I shouldn't have done it or something. If he had been close enough, I may have accidentally fallen into him and elbowed him in the crotch. ...On accident of course, lol. Well, only the best adventures can be told as stories. I hope all of you had exciting days today! I did. Of course, I always do, right?
More importantly, has anyone else noticed that having the place to yourself is awesome? It's quiet and you can actually do what you want without having to consider other people. The only time you can truly be selfish...well for about five seconds and then you think of a million things you need to do. Then you feel so tired after that, that you don't want to have to clean up anything so you take extra care to either not make a mess or you make a mess that can be easily cleaned up (i.e. sweeping it under the couch, stuffing it under the cushion, etc). I'm still working on my darned video camera and trying to figure out how to post my video. More than likely, I'll take my quiet time to do this...all for you guys. Okay, I'm off to finish eating my taquitos and ketchup and then work furiously on trying to post this awesome parade footage. I'll post it tonight if I get it working. Talk to you guys later.

No comments: