need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

Argh!

I feel like there's so much to do! I have to do laundry because the basket is full and I REALLY need to study up on my Japanese. I met another American kid who was studying Japanese, but she said she's pretty busy and I'm sure I freaked her out. I get off work early enough, but...bleh. I dunno. Work was pretty mild today. I felt awesome because I know actually seem like I know what I'm doing. The new kid at work is weird. He talks to himself and is really touchy-feely. At work though, I look all important because I feel more confident in my abilities as a sheep herder. My yells are a lot more forceful instead of meek. Yea, I'm all like, "DO IT!" Now if only I could be that way with individual people. I also realized today that I am kind of like a security guard. I'm underpaid, yell at everyone (especially teenagers), and tell people where to go and what they can and cannot do. Hehehehe. Today I had to work from like 10am until 6pm. It was cool though. Time goes by super fast. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can drive the pargo, because it is the highlight of my days. Today, I also finally broke down and mentioned our crappy toilet seat in the women's restroom. Only one other manager knew what I was talking about. Finally, frustrated, I asked if the sliding toilet seat was some taboo, not to be spoken of. My one manager asked me how hard I pee and I retorted "Well I do my business like a lady and not a man." They haven't quite figured me out yet there I guess. Plus it sucks because you're all sweaty and the damned dentist paper you put on the toilet sticks to your butt. So, you have to peel off underwear, pants and toilet seat cover paper. The men's room is actually really clean and they leave the toilet seat up. I'm just amazed it's clean, but then again, the men don't really seem to go to the bathroom. I also saw a ginormous freaking cockroach. I stepped on him, but I could feel him moving under my foot still. It was creepy, but after a five minute engagement, I came out victorious. Now I'm here at home telling you all about my most embarrassing moments. I think I might try studying a little Japanese everyday and make myself a study list to do everyday. I get to use my Japanese occasionally at work and I still need to test for my language pin so that maybe the Japanese will talk to me instead of me blundering about. Next week I'm pumped because me and Steph have the same off days, so we're going to try and do stuff. I really want to go to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party. And speaking of which, I'm about out of options to post that damned video. I might go try to buy a new memory card for my camera and just save the footage, or I may go ahead and delete it. I haven't decided. If all else fails, you guys can always youtube it. Actually, if you do, go ahead and youtube my show if you can't wait to see it or whatever. Okay, I'm going to go ahead and start devising a plan to help myself with my Japanese. G'night guys!

No comments: