need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

You know you work too hard when...

Well I noticed the other day that I am sweating so bad that my bra's underwire was rusted. How hardcore is that? It's insane because we look like we've crawled out of a pool or have been splashed with water. I'm not getting as sunburned as I was. Honestly not much to tell you guys, but I do have a good story I was saving for a moment like this. A couple of days ago at work, one of my co-ordinators was outside smoking and suddenly we hear her scream. I go outside and she's screaming about a snake, so I'm looking for a giant snake. Tell me why I find a barely 5 inch black snake with a white ring around it's neck and an orange underbelly. I ended up getting it and taking it to the pond nearby the backlot tour. It was a mean little guy though. I actually found humor in it's fear. It was small and striking at nothing, and my co-ordinator was freaking out. A good ending to a long day. Actually time goes by fast at my attraction because we only do a couple of shows a day, so... Oh, I've still got my head cold and feel miserable, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Of course when you're sweating and have a runny nose it becomes hard to tell which is which because ya know...both are salty, lol. It's ridiculous. It was fun listening to myself ordering people to slide over and stuff...I had the whole masculine thing going when you get a cold. I'm feeling pretty good about myself because today I felt as if I'm doing good. I didn't panic and got people to listen to me without them griping at me. Eventually I might get the gall to pick up some extra late night shifts at Fantasmic or something...of course picking and cleaning that ampitheater would suck majorly. Okay I need to get some food in me and I will now venture forth with Courtney to the king of burgers...Burger King! Rodeo Burger go! G'night guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kendra! I love your blogs!! They remind me of our days dancing in desks watching the clock waiting for the bell to ring for summer.... Oh wait that wasn't us?We aren't in High School Musical 3?!
Anyway I have been catching up today on your blogs and they are great....yes people are stupid (except for me of course...) You will find the positiveness and it will all sink in once you remember "what time the 3 o'clock parade is?" If you can answer that one life is great!