need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, September 14, 2007

Man am I tan

Really...I'm like awesomely tan...except for my upper arms and legs. So, I got to see Mary and her man today. I was excited, and I VIP'ed them into the show so that they could enjoy it and witness the carnage that is my job. I also got my first guest complaint today because the gentleman wanted to wait for me to start loading the stairs closest to me and I told him it would be a while and he wanted to wait in the blistering heat. I never told him he had to go, but I informed him it would be a while. Weeeeeell, supposedly I opened the stairs just as he walked away (which is not true). Luckily for me, my job is one in which I cannot make any choices on my own concerning flow of the guests and such, so my manager told guest relations so. I was so happy my manager took up for me. And he even said he knew that I was always polite to the guest and never nasty or rude, so hah to you sunburned tourist. I swear, I am never rude to these people and sometimes they may take what I say the wrong way or something, but I think I know better because I would like to keep my job here.
Moving along, I've been packing my lunch everyday since I've arrived here and have just discovered the most lovely thing I've made. It's a type of wrap. You need swiss cheese, pepperoni, salami, and turkey. Then you take some mayonaise and spread a little down first then put your meats and finally your cheese. It's really good...I would have put some lettuce and black olives on it or something, unfortunately I'm not paid enough to get those luxury items, lol. But seriously, I was proud of myself for not only packing my lunch and saving money, but also because I sort of come up with my own wrap. And because of me packing my lunch, I have come to respect you parents who packed lunch for your kids...even those of you who packed the lunchables. Lunchables are a way of saying I love you, but I don't have enough time to make you a sandwhich. Hehehe, just kidding. I'm still working on trying to get my parade footage up for you guys. I'm going to go ahead and finish my dinner and talk to you guys later!

No comments: