need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, September 6, 2007

How about that?

So this morning I woke up groggy and still stuffy, but my pillow was not clinging to my face. My sinus' seem a little better, only everything feels sticky instead of runny...I know, waaaay too much information. I went to pick up my whopping $84. After that I hung around in the park for a while. I rode the Tower of Terror three times in a row, and probably would have kept doing until they asked me to leave. All three times I rode it, I decided to try and creep out the other passengers by riding it and sitting completely still with a stoic look on my face the entire time. Then when we got off the ride, I would quietly take my bag and walk off. Hehehehe, I hope I freaked some people out. I really love the Tower. If it was possible I would ask to be trained over there, but it would take three months for the request to go through and that's too long even for me. I think I would be good at it. Oh, before my mission on the Tower of Terror, I was hanging around the animation courtyard and went to go do the drawing class. I truly wanted to have my photo taken with Remy and Emile, unfortunately I do not love them enough to stand in a ridiculously long line to pose for two seconds with them. There's like a line wherever you go here. If you want a churro, it's a 30 minute wait. To see Mickey, 2 hours 33 minute wait. I swear, at times I feel as if I need a Fastpass to go to the bathroom. Right now is a good time to visit Disney because traffic isn't as bad as it can be. ...I really love churros, so I always wait in the obscenely long line to get myself one! But I digress, after deciding against having my picture taken with two giant rats, I took a quiz to find out which Disney character and which villain I was...TELL ME WHY I get Lady Tremaine as my villain (Cinderella's stepmother) and Cinderella as my good character!? What is that about? Weird right? Then again Lady Tremaine is almost as scary as Maleficent because Lady Tremaine is human and pure evil! She can't do magic or anything, she's just sadistic and evil. I took a couple of pictures at the park and I have some from a previous adventure to Downtown Disney and B-dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings for those of you illiterate in abbreviation slang). Nothing really note worthy has happened to me in a while, like not super awesome. When we were looking at the map of downtown Disney and I had to go to the bathroom, the map made it seem as if the darned bathroom was forever away. Whilst I was lamenting my cruel fate, Steph casually informed me that the bathroom was not even 25 feet to my right. So I guess my fate is sort of like a serendipitous one, only not as extreme in it's unfortunateness or fortunateness. ...Yea. Okay, I'm going to start looking up extra shifts to pick up so that I can make more than $80, hey who knows, maybe I'll break 90! Later guys! ...Here's those pics I mentioned:


Patch was my favorite dalmatian as a little girl. Apparently he grew up as well. Oh! You can see my horrible-er I mean awesome tan in this picture!

High-five go!

I'm not a Goofy fan, but since he's dressed up as Chernabog for Halloween, I like him a lot better.

The man in white ignored me as I yelled excuse me, so I now own a piece of his soul. Oh and enjoy this picture of the MGM Studios sign, because it will soon be changed to Hollywood Studios. That's right boys and girls, buy anything with MGM on it so it will be worth more!

The Art of Animation, I was hanging out here today. I love Sorceror Mickey. He's such a troublemaker, but boy does he look good causing havoc.

Good ole Uncle Walt and Sorceror Mickey. This was taken in the Art of Animation building. I love this statue of the two.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh I love Goofy as the Chernabog! Wes loves the Chernabog...I bought him a villains cookie jar for his birthday and it's a cauldron with the Chernabog sort of wrapped around it (the rest of the villains are on the cauldron).

We'll be arriving at WDW on Wednesday!! I hope to see you while we're there!!

Unknown said...

I love the pics! You are so funny you made me spit soda out my nose when you said you own a piece of that mans soul! I love you Kendra!
I will be there sometime and I hope we can go to lunch or something. :)
PS I work tomorrow, I heard it is a very dusty mess...they are cleaning animation tomorrow!