need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

Fishstiks, the food of the mighty!

So I forgot to tell you guys about this and it happened a couple of days ago...or maybe it was last week, but I digress. Steph and I were getting ready for bed, I was playing my PSP and Steph was doing her nails. Suddenly there was this intense rapping upon the aluminum door. A violent pounding with a sense of importance. Leaping from my twin bed I threw myself into the hallway, worry stirring in my soul. Flinging the door open I stared into darkness. As I stood there dumbfounded, Stephanie called to me meekly, "Who is it?" Slinking into the darkness, I checked the second and first floor and my ears strained for the faintest hint of movement...there was none. Slowly closing our apartment door behind us I wondered if one of our roommates was trying to mess with us. Stephanie suggested that I check to see if Heather was home, since Courtney was at work. Checking their bathroom door, I was surprised to find it locked. Walking into the livingroom I approached their bedroom door. I knocked firmly and inquired to the occupants within. I was answered by silence. Slowly I reached for the knob and found it locked. Confused I walked back over to my friend ot suggest maybe Heather and her boyfriend were having "alone time" and as I opened my mouth, we both heard the door unlock itself. Oooooheeeoooh. Creepy right? Our roomies thought it was funny, but me and Steph got the heck out of there and went to the Security shack to ask if anyone was pranking people or something. So yea, we made fools of ourselves.
Steph has a horrible sinus infection and I'm hoping I don't get it. Today it rained at work and it was kind of funny. I was walking back from the bungalows, where I go to get my check, and suddenly I hear the rain start lightly. As I was walking back to my attraction (keep in mind this is another 15 minute walk) I hear the rain behind me become more intense. The rain chased me!! Seriously, I started running and the rain chased me! And the droplets were big and cold. I was shocked because the drops of rain hitting me were so cold, I thought it was hail and freaked out. When I made it back, my backside was wet and my front was spotted with rain. It wasn't so funny as I sat in the freezing breakroom. Any other time it's not cold enough, but the A/C was working fine during the thunderstorm! Hehehe, it was pretty funny though. Oh, and I just need to tell you guys...I LOVE your comments and e-mails! I miss you guys and do this so you guys know that I am thinking of you all even if I don't talk to you guys. I need to go ahead and get ready for bed. G'night guys!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! Let me know when you can show me the ropes since I can get into the parks now. We hit property control yesterday and I was so freakin excited!

Anonymous said...

So since I talked to you last week I have been trying to be a good friend and read your blogs. I do have to say there is humor behind them! On the other hand I love the Disney essence I get out of them! LOL! Oh-btw-who was at the door?!?! I am scared for you all! LOL!