need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stupid sinus infections

So I woke up this morning, again with my pillow stuck to my face and absolutely no voice. I couldn't even whisper. So through a series of grunts and phone tapping, I called in to work. I know I needed to because I'm not getting any better and having a day to sort of bum around in my pj's with kleenex stuck up in my nostrils would mean me getting better. So here's to daytime tv and dayquil...and a grown 23 year old woman moping about with kleenex's dangling from her face. I'm going to get some rest and post something more exciting tomorrow...hoepfully. I'm off work and if I'm feeling better I may go and see what mischief I can get myself into. Later guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope ya feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Ahhh get better! Sick days are not for calling in sick! :) hahaha