need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Strollers...death on mini-wheels

I hate strollers. I am not having one because people seem to think that they are above everyone else when they drive. I would ban them if I could. Stupid strollers. So today I got sprayed in the face by some precious child. I was directing people up house right, and suddenly in the middle of me talking, I get sprayed in the face, in my mouth. I just gave that little boy the best death glare I could shot a child. He just smiled. I hope karma kicks in later and does its worst to that little "Damien." It didn't rain today, so that was good. But it was hotter than an oven in the Sahara...whatever that means. I'm getting a sore throat, so I sounded pretty funny screaming at people. You know what I've always wondered about, besides the whole debacle over strollers? What are you supposed to do when you see someone with their zipper down? Do you try to tell them? Or do you let it go? Then there's the whole "why are you looking at my crotch" thing. So yea. OH...I feel like I've become a bigot working here. Like every Hispanic guest I talk to gets upset when I tell them that I do not speak Spanish. They get angry at me. I'm like, "Hello, we are in America." One guest, with a stroller, was coming by and I was directing strollers to the stroller parking area (thankfully not parking). Well this lady would not have it, and threw her hand in my face telling me she didn't speak English. I loudly exclaimed, "Ma'am it doesn't matter because the fifty people before you didn't speak English either and yet they understood where to go." At this...she paused. Sullenly she turned her damned stroller around and followed everyone else. Muwahahaha. If some people weren't so mean, I wouldn't have to embarass them. Oh and what is it with the people who I tell like fifty times that are no more shows, they get mad at me! They yell at me and it's like, "
Dude, I am NOT the president of this park. I don't control shows and the weather. You can catch the show tomorrow at 1pm. That's all I can do for you." *Sigh* I think that workers should be able to smack people for being stupid sometimes...it might knock some sense into them. I think there's something at the front of the park that causes you to lose your ability to comprehend the most basic of instructions. People just decide they really wanna be a rebel because they're on vacation. I wonder if this is how we all act or if it's something else. Oh well, it could always be worse. I could be working food service. I think it would be worse for me if I was in food service. I just have to remember to kill with kindness. ...Does that mean you could suffocate someone with a stuffed animal and it be considered kind because you used a fluffy stuffed animal? Hmm. I need to quit thinking so deeply when I'm tired, my mind is a scary place. ...But it's okay because they know me there. Anyways, I'm going to forage some food from cardboard boxes and drown my sorrows in Tylenol Sore Throat Night Time stuff that is kind of like Nyquil. Bleh, g'night guys.

No comments: