need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yay for Halloween

So this morning, I wake up and as I am leaving my room, I get scared by my roomie and her boyfriend. It was funny. Then I get to work, I walk into the break room to clock in and bam! There's Halloween stuff lying around. Needless to say, I helped my boss lady decorate the break room for Halloween. I hung all of the spider webs and everyone liked the way I did it. It was pretty cool. I also got to use the new Japanese I practiced last night and it was pretty successful. Sensei e-mailed me some pointers and better phrases to say so that I am always polite. Today was also the day I finally got to pick the Dream Family and Tech Booth Family. My Dream Family was awesome and everyone liked them. They started the show by saying, "Lights, Motors, Action!" It made me feel good that I made their day because the tween daughter had come to see the High School Musical show and it was down for revision (High School Musical 2 came out remember?) and then she wanted to do Rock'n'Rollercoaster and it's out of commission for refurbishment. I felt so bad for her and they had just started pin trading and I explained a little bit about it to them. So, me being the awesome cast member I am, I chose them to start our show. I made magic for them and it made me feel good. Not much else happened. Steph picked me up and we went and got some groceries at Wally World...unfortunately we put stuff back and try to keep the total either $50 or under. But we're not starving...Disney just doesn't pay much, lol. Tomorrow we're going to Magic Kingdom like super freaking early and I have to be at work at 11:45am. I'm gonna be dead and sweaty by the time I get to work. In other words, I'm getting a jump start on it. Tomorrow night we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings for Heather and Courtney's b-day. They share the same b-day. I also have some bad news... I am going to have to delete the footage of the parade I took so that I have memory on my camera to take pictures tomorrow for their party. I'm so pissed I couldn't get the movie to download, but I will eventually go to Mickey's Halloween Party and use our camcorder. So in the meantime, just youtube last year's or see if anyone's put this year's parade video up. As for now, I am going to enjoy my apple turnovers that Steph is making since she just so happened to be making Cinnamon rolls as well. G' night guys!

No comments: