need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boo to you!

Hey guys! Awesome footage of the parade. We didn't see any fireworks, and my camera only recorded up to 9 min of the parade and there was still at least at least 3 more floats to have seen. Most importantly, I got the Haunted Mansion float and the zombie ballroom dancers and the dead butlers with the shovels. It was so cool because they scraped the shovels across the street causing sparks! I tried really hard to record the parade without all those shaky movements that usually associate home videos... It always made me wonder if the people had been drinking or something and were drunk recording. I dunno. Unfortunately, my camera isn't letting me upload it. I promise I will work on this later and try to post later this week or sometime next week. As for today, not much happened. I again had to wonder why people act the way they do when it comes to those reserved seats. It's amazing because the jerks cannot comprehend RESERVED seating for people that have special needs and then they have the nerve to call the people crippled or worse. It infuriates me and makes me only want to become a manager even more so that I can try to fix the things that are bad and wronge in this world. Not that I can really fix everything in the world, but I can at least try to change something where people come for magic. As for now, I need to make something to eat and get to bed. G'night guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kendra! I have been busy with my boys school and just got to read your blog. I love reading it! I promise when we come down, my boys will not squirt water on you...they may be crazy but not that crazy! Can't wait to see your pics! Glad to see you are doing ok.