need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, September 21, 2007

Ooooooh yea...

I did forget to tell you guys something that happened the other day at work. I had just got off and this little old woman asked me where security was and I knew she was a guest. She had forgot where she parked and was completely distraught. When she came back out, she told me that security wasn't going to help her and her English wasn't very good. Well, if any of you know me, you know I couldn't leave a person in distress, so I offered to help her find it. Her and her husband told me the make and model and where they were from. I spent like an hour or so, searching the 2 out of the 4 parking lots for their car. The park wasn't packed that day, so only one guest parking lot was full and the cast member lot was too. I searched both of them! We found one car that I am pretty sure was theirs, but finally I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to security to tell them to help this poor old couple who didn't speak hardly any English. When I got to Security, they told me that they had told the woman they would help her and that they thought I was with them! I was going to argue that the idiot guards saw me like three times, walking back and forth through the building! And the whole time I was helping this couple, I told the man to press the alarm on his keys so that we could hear the car, and he wasn't freaking doing it. I felt horrible for leaving them, but I was going to go out after watching Fantasmic! Today's day was tolerable. I got to drive the pargo and that always makes my day, because for some reason it makes me feel important. I think I may try out for Studio News. I'd get to host the park's news channel for a day and they'd replay the clip for the whole week on the Studio News 95 channel. It's a thing only for cast members that tells them about other people accomplishments, scheduled parties, and just lots of information for cast members. I picked the Dream Family again today and they were awesome. It has to be a family of four and you wouldn't believe how hard it is sometimes to pick a freaking family of four! But I did it. Last night, I went to Epcot to wait for Steph (actually I spent like 6-7 hours at the park) and we were going to go out to another party at the Ale House, but I just didn't feel very good so we ended up coming home and I went straight to bed. I've just been so tired lately. I bought a Japanese grammar book last night so that I have something to help me study along so I can keep up with my Japanese. I also need to get some postcards sent out. There's a lot that needs to be done, but at least the laundry is done! Right now, I need to be starting a resume because I think I may apply for the professional internship. Little by little, I'm liking it a lot more down here, but even so it'll never home, ya know? I guess I'll never really find that niche that I'm supposed to fit in, but that's okay by me as long as I can do things for other people along the way. I hope everyone is well and remembering to take care of themselves. 'Kay guys, I'm going to eat dinner and try to get some stuff done. Tomorrow will hopefully be more entertaining than today. G'night guys!!

No comments: