need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, September 24, 2007

I honestly and truly dislike my life

Today was absolutely horrible! I freaking woke up at the crack of dawn to deal with crap! I called to test for my Japanese language pin and guess what folks- I freaking failed, twice! I was fine until she asked me about strollers and she used a word I had never heard of and couldn't even find in my dictionary. So, I got upset and she informed me that I needed to learn more vocabulary and she was just a bitch about it. Well after crying and calling my mom to tell her I'm threw with Japanese, mom calmed me down and actually because of her, I'm not giving up on it completely. But afterwards, I calmed down and called back like 30 minutes later and told the lady I was more calm now and would like to try again. She said, "Just because I gave you a new word doesn't mean you're going to pass it." And then she used this completely random sentence and said it so fast I just gave up and cried some more. I wrote to Sensei telling her how I'm a failure and blah blah blah. But writing to Sensei and thinking about what mom said, I'm not about to let some stupid little girl get under my skin because I am an American learning her language and she obviously thinks I'm stupid. I'll show that heifer! Then I had to go to work and rained off and on, and I think that everyone I work with hates me. At least the new Chinese girl I met was really nice to me, but I think it's because she's new and didn't know where to go. I finally snapped at the one lady at work and I just...GRAH!!!!! I think maybe I'm going to watch Heather swim or something. She's my roommate and I just need to clear my head for a while. Stay tuned though for my rant on human stupidity. Later Guys!

No comments: