need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yay for french toast

Sorry I didn't post last night, but we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate Courtney's Birthday. Know what? The people that Courtney and Stephanie work with are freaking ugly. I mean like offensively ugly. And it didn't help that the guys (who were white and Asian) for some reason thought they were hardcore thugs from the SPC in the westsiiiiiiiiide. I wanted to just smack them, but then I would have to smack every other guy in the place too. I'm eating breakfast now. French toast, toast, and bacon. Steph made it! Yay for people who can cook! Tonight we're going to the Ale House for another friends birthday. Yesterday, not much happened at work that I can remember. I picked another awesome Dream Family and um...I think that was it. Oh and we went to see Fantasmic! and yet again, little children molested my bum. I like shot up in the air this time. Two little boys were fighting and one was holding my pantleg and putting his hand on my ass for balance. I looked at their father and he yelled at them. I told him that he'd be amazed how often that happened to me, which I probably shouldn't have said because he gave me this weird look. Before we went to Fantasmic, I had this girl randomly come up to me to ask about my shirt and she did it in the most peculiar fashion. She like walked up and kinda stood there like I was a celebrity, then launched into one of those nervous explanations about why she's about to do what she's going to do, then asked me where I got my shirt. It still boosted my ego, lol. I'm off today, but I got a lot of freaking laundry and stuff to do. You guys are awesome and I'll try posting something tonight, but more than likely it'll be tomorrow. Later guys!

No comments: