need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, August 27, 2007

Trip to the outlet mall

So today I ventured forth to the outlet mall to buy myself some new sneakers. I waited for them to open their doors at 10am and I hate doing that to other people. You know where everyone gathers outside and waits for you to open the doors? BUT...it was emergency today so I had not other choice. I found a pair of solid black Nike and some athletic black socks for $63.83. So now I have some nifty comfy sneakers that actually helped me leap more lightly from one bleacher to another and climb those stairs quicker. I need to make a commercial for them. Not much really happened today and I'm really tired and watching a movie. I'll write a better blog entry for y'all tomorrow, talk to you guys later! G'night.

No comments: