need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh for the love of...

Today I finally got to be on my own, and I should have known something bad would happen because the day started out fairly easy. I had merge which some of the others seem to think is hard, but I don't think it is. That went fine without any problems. When I had to go do photocell for the second show... I tell you, people can really truly be stupid. You tell them to come one way, they want to go another. Or, my personal favorite, you tell them something twice and they still ask. For example:
Me: Sorry folks, the last show was at (insert time here) and the next show is at (insert time here again). Come about thirty minutes early because we do not have fastpasses and we have not given out any fastpasses at all today.
Random Sunburned Guest: So no fastpass then?
Me: Smacks face in hand after hearing this response twelve thousand times over.

We have to cut off the line at a certain point because our stadium holds approximately 4,862 people. When we cut the line, people kind of turned away grumpy and angry, but they left. One guy was a jerk about it and threw a fit, and said he would be pissed if we let this one guy through (we had to because his 8 year old was by himself in the show). I looked at the guy and said "OK" and he freaked out. I told the guy why we let him and he told me I was full of B.S. So to end a long story he took my name and put it in his little blackberry, and I laughed. Then another got pissy with me because I was yelling at people to follow me to park their strollers. I was like "Sir, I was talking to everyone, not just you." Bleh, it's been a funny stressful day.
I think my tan line is going to be horrible. Like the bottom half of my face is tan and my forehead is white because I wear a cap. I'm already pretty tan and have an awesome watch line on my wrist. Plus, my stamina has gotten better while working down here. I can now go up the steps and not feel as if I'm going to have a coronary. Tonight we're going to go to the movies because I got some passes my first day of training, awesome right? My area is cool because we get stuff sometimes, like ice cream or pretzels. We know that Kendra loves freebies. Well, I'm going to finish getting ready and I just want to tell you guys from home who are reading this, that I miss y'all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay freebies! I just have to say-I find complete humor in the stupidity of other people...thanks for sharing the joy of the lovely Disney guests. Chalk it up to the sun...who can legally get grumpy @ Disney besides GRUMPY himself???

Anonymous said...

Sounds like pure entertainment! My question is...How can anyone legally be grumpy at Disney World besides GRUMPY himself?!?!?!?!

Mary said...

"approximately 4,862 people"

Wow, pretty specific approximation! LOL

Don't you just love dumb people? Have you ever heard of stupidguesttricks.com? The stories there are just priceless sometimes!