need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, August 13, 2007

Just my luck...

Weeeeeell guess what? My room is on the third floor!!! Argh, I'm so ready to just die now. I was so soaked with sweat that it looked like I had just climbed out of a pool. The good thing is that my apartment is one of the nice ones!! And I've got my own bathroom and stuff. It's totally cool! I'll post pictures later. I got in yesterday and checked in this morning. So I'm just now really sitting down, although I still have a lot to do (like hanging up my shirts and stuff). I won't find out where I work until tomorrow. I also need to figure out how to mooch off the people across the hall- they have a wireless router and one of my roomies is using it to her advantage. Me? I'm hooked up to the wall to the ethernet. Earlier we went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff for the room as well as groceries. We had to make two trips to the store and let me tell you...NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO BE AT WALLY WORLD MORE THAN 3 HOURS!!!! Every CP and their parent and parents aunt was at that particular Wal-Mart buying crap. At least we got nice stuff for the room. My bathroom is sweeeeeeeet. As I said earlier, I'll post pictures later. I'm so exhausted after going up and down those stairs more than a human being should. At least we know I'm getting exercise...that and I think I've already lost 10 lbs. Okay, I'm going to go finish hanging stuff and making my room mine.

No comments: