need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Canned tuna and ramen

So to go home, I have to ride a bus back to my apartment. Today, the Chinese girls on the bus were so tired that they kept dozing off and I couldn't help but grin because it's sadly adorable. I've actually noticed it with all the asian kids on the bus. They work so hard and when they finally board that bus to go home, they are just zonked out. It's funny. Also today I took my lunch (as I have been since I got here except for twice), and had a nice tuna sandwich. During lunch, I noticed that some of the others eating ramen. Steph and everyone she works with eats tuna or some cheap meat (like bologna). It's funny how we're scraping and saving...although we don't need to. I think it strikes me as everyone is trying to save up for something they're not aware of or maybe they're trying to make sure whatever dreams they have happen. I'm in a really good mood, it could be because Steph and I cheated and had some McDonald's for dinner, lol. We really honestly haven't eaten out since we got except once. I'm really missing the Disney Store because I keep telling people stories about when I worked there and stuff. I also miss my family and animals because I'm always thinking about things they would think is cool or things that would entertain them. Then, I remember where I am and for some reason, although I'm so far from home, I feel at home. At times, it is like I never left here. ...Sorry for going off on a tangent. Anyways, the apartment people are going to replace my bed frame...FINALLY. They'll also be fixing our coffee table and it's sort of silly because we told them these things were broken like last Tuesday. ...I saw a dead snake today. Sorry I just rememebered. We saw it when we were dodging the Backlot Tour tram to go get me a water bottle. So now I can drink water on stage and not feel as if I'm going to die! I really think I've lost a lot of weight working there because I'm sweating so much and running all over the stadium bleachers and back stage area of MGM. It's insane. Okay, since I'm jumping around so much I'll go ahead and stop here for the night. I think maybe I'm past that point of exhaustion where every thought you have is random and frequent. G'night guys!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Cast Member! I finally remembered to jot down your blog site. So glad to find you. Have fun and we miss you already! It is so exciting to hear all about LMA and all your adventures. Make that magic!

Lisa W.

Colleen said...

Kendra---we miss you too at the Disney store. Nobody laughs at me anymore.....
Wouldn't it be nice if we all could work at MGM with you. I'd like that stroller guy to yell at me! Ugh - Keep up the blog - I love it.
Coreen

Unknown said...

Ah, man I might have to go and make Colleen laugh! Maybe I can take my boys in a stroller and run over stuff?
Anyway I wish I was there with you, except I would not like the heat!
Make some magic happen!
Have a magical day!