need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, August 20, 2007

10-4=affirmative

Know what's really fun? Fun is when your walkie-talkie malfunctions and you're trying to control 50 people long enough to get their wheelchairs and stuff into an elevator that supposedly holds 31 people. I ripped the ear piece out of my ear and screamed at everyone around me to stop for two seconds and be courteous to the people around them for just a second. It was cool, mainly because they listened. I need to go and get a new ear piece tomorrow...and ask for a water bottle. Steph's already been called by her manager to extend for her shift tomorrow, from a 8-2pm to an 8-10pm shift. I feel horrible for her. The trainer I got today was really nice, she's assessing me and she reminded me of my mom's friend Vicki. I'm working on my whole nervous thing because I sometimes forget I am holding people's lives in my hands. Oh and good news- the undershorts worked!! I am a chaff-free woman today. I also ran into someone I used to know a couple of years ago and she really surprised me. She works in guest services. I want to work in guest services really bad. People pay $350 and a guest service cast member will hang out with them for half a day. I won't even make an illusion to the funny yet totally naughty reference that can be made here. Alas, I am super tired and am now going to go lay down and relax.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kendra! Glad to hear you are chaff free! That is a good thing to be! I enjoyed reading your blog and I am glad to hear you and Stephanie are doing good....in the most magical hotter than..... :)
I worked this weekend with Kevin! Knew that would make you smile, they were getting ready to put the Halloween costumes out when I left. They are cute!! ((hugs)) Kim