need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh boy!

Epcot, you gotta love it with it's alcohol from 11 different countries and all the cool "futuristic" stuff that you walk through to get to those different countries. I went by myself today until Andrea (our friend from across the hall) called me and wanted to come too! So I took the bus back to the apartment and met her and then took the bus back to Epcot. Of course during this time it stormed. I mean it stormed something fierce. We only got to ride Soarin' and Stephanie was our flight attendant, hehehe. Before I met up with Andrea, I rode Test Track and then the two boat rides in Mexico and Norway...by myself. But I had fun! I also got to get my kaki-gori from Japan (shaved ice to you Americans). Unfortunately, I failed horribly at making any friends with the Japanese kids, it was kind of funny to watch me try to keep up a conversation with them. They seemed so uninterested, but the little old lady who I bought my kaki-gori from talked to me, so I guess my effort wasn't completely wasted. I even ordered in Japanese! Eventually, I'll need to take the timeto catch up on my Japanese and test for my Japanese Language pin. Let's hope I pass it. I'm off again tomorrow and I still need to decide what to do. I might go to Animal Kingdom or my park. I just can't decide...hmm. I really had to refrain myself from buying souvenirs for everyone today! I can't wait for my mom, sister, and my cousin Billy to come and visit me and Steph for Christmas. I just hope I'll have enough time to spend with them and I won't have to work a whole bunch! For now, I think I may take this time to enjoy a little bit of quiet time to myself while Steph and Courtney are still at work. Which means I actually get to watch TV!! ...Instead I'll opt to finish my zombie book I've been reading. It's called World War Z, and it's a pretty good book. It was written by the same author who wrote the Zombie Survival Guide and he just so happens to be Mel Brooks son! So there's plenty of dark and tounge-in-cheek humor all wrapped up in the guise of realism. Okay guys I'm off to enjoy the rest of my evening and I hope all is well.

No comments: