need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some people shouldn't breed...

If you really want to view the depths of man's stupidity, just go to an over-priced theme park and watch the fun begin! It doesn't matter how many times someone is told something, they'll still ask after being told it. When you try to direct people one way, they'll go another. Or if you ask them to move out of the reserved seating for people with special needs, they complain about "retards" and "cripples." I tell you, the inhumanity is enough to drive one insane. ...Good thing I've been insane for a while a now. Of course it's still hard to control yourself when people are nasty, and you keep smiling trying to tell them it's just your job. At the time it's never funny, but when you get home and think about the poor sap that was cruel to you earlier, you can only laugh at how idiotic that person truly was. Of course I kept taking comfort in my brand new sneakers and how shiny they were. My new shoes give me +5 speed and agility...those of you who know RPG's (role-playing games) hopefully get that reference! I'm getting along better at work with everyone and I got sunburned.........again. Eventually I'll have the most awesomest farmer's tan ever! My hair's getting lighter. I keep wanting to bring an egg to work just to see if it would fry. I bet it would, because it's hotter than you know where. Tomorrow I'm off and me and Courtney are going to adventure in the parks and wreck havoc upon the castmembers of the central Florida area. Muwahahaha. Unfortunately I'll need to do my laundry at some point during our adventure tomorrow. The evil sweat monster has conquered my clothing and Steph's, therefore it must be vanquished. Alright guys, I'm sunburned and exhausted, so I'm off to bed and maybe a shower... We'll see where I pass out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendra have fun in the parks and soak in the magic and stay in the air conditioning. Your blog brings little Disney magic into my day! Thanks! Kim

Unknown said...

Kendra have fun in the parks and soak in the magic and seek air conditioning. Your blog brings little Disney magic into my day! Thanks! Enjoy those new shoes, think happy thoughts and you will fly!