need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Morning Orlando!

Well last night I was so exhausted by the time I got home, I just could not see straight. I managed to make it through a shower, but after that I don't really remember anything else... Hmm. My hours at the park are good though, because I get off work with 6:45pm being the latest and I think 5:00pm being the earliest. Going in to work, all my hours seem to be 10am to 12pm. It's cool, but right now I'm too tired to go to the parks and it makes me feel like a little kid. Eventually I'll build up the stamina to go straight to a park after work! When I did the program last time I would play in the parks until I had to be at work. Steph's got some good hours too, but she sometimes has to work until 10pm or after. Oh have I mentioned our schedules use military time only? It's funny because most kids here in the college program have never worked a day in their lives and they're like "What is 18:30?!" ...It's 6:30pm for those of you not familiar with military time, because I know not everyone knows military time. My sunburn is slowly fading from my face, but my forehead got really bad and it sort of looks like I have this giant scar across the top of it near my scalp. ...Essentially I still look like a raccoon. I don't think I ever mentioned that my trainer looked like Mr. Roper from Three's Company, but man did he. He sounded like him and did the movements like him too. He was nice though. Today I'm going to meet my new trainer who is going to assess me to make sure I can do my job. Let's hope that goes well. I need to have my walkie-talkie! Just because I'm not exactly positive on the codes and stuff yet doesn't matter, because it makes me look spiffy and authoritive, hehehe. I'll try to post some more later because I need to finish getting ready for work. Oh, I really want to thank all of you who are reading this because it makes me feel better. So that's why I try to write something whenever I can. Well, I'll tell Mickey all of you say hi!

No comments: