need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, August 17, 2007

Muwahahahaha

Today I start at Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show. I've never seen it and now I'm nervous! The show is from Paris, but I think my costume is pretty sweet. I'll post pictures of it later. It's like 8:40am and I have to be at work at 10am. I'm really nervous. I hope I do okay. Last night was fun because I got to see Steph and Courtney's (me and Steph's uber cool housemate) Soarin' costumes...Let's just say they wear "dickies" (scarves). Hehehe, they'd kill me if I put a pic of their costume on here, but they told me they got stopped and a guest asked for their picture which is totally cool. Yesterday I had to tour my park in my dress clothes and I was dying. They took away our bikes backstage so we had to walk everywhere. Alas, it was cool though because I sort of looked like a manager and that helped because I will get there one day. We didn't see my show though which made me a little frustrated, and I was the only one out of 22 that had the Extreme Stunt Show. Oh did you guys know that MGM will soon be Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yeah I was sort of miffed about it too. Let's see what else...Oh we went to Property Control yesterday too, but it's really changed... Okay, I need to finish getting ready, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good Luck!! LMA is awesome!!!

Kate said...

Good Luck on your first day! LMA is awesome! It seems like something you would like. Its sad that its not going to be MGM anymore.