need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oh em gee!

Welp, it's coming down to the wire... I leave Sunday and fly south for the winter! I'm getting so excited about it and extremely nervous. Have I ever mentioned I hate flying? Like REEEEALLY hate it? The year before last when I flew down to FL, I was the randomly chosen woman to be felt up by the ever so nice security guards. As I was standing there looking like a convict the guard had asked me a question and I sort of lowered my arms and leaned down to hear what she said, and she flipped out and jumped back telling me to put my hands back up. It's always an adventure in my life. Aaaaaaaand back to the present where I still don't feel like I've done everything I need to do. Let's see, I packed my important things, went to the dentist (and bit my cheek like 50 times), tried to visit Dad (I still need to visit him again before I leave), tried to spend time with just about everyone I need to. Argh. I've got five days to wrap everything up as well as I can. I'll now leave you with the words of Alfredo Linguini- LET'S DO THIS THING!

No comments: