need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kids and ADULTS shouldn't play with fire

So mom almost caught herself, our pool, and our dogs on fire yesterday. It was pretty funny watching her running around screaming, holding a flaming gas can in her arm. She then jammed her hand into our pool and the fire spread on top of the water (obviously someone didn't pay attention in chemistry) so she started smacking the water to try and put it out. It all ended well, but man was it funny. There were little strips of fire on the drive-way in the backyard. It was like watching the Sound of Music, only imagine Julie Andrews screaming and holding a flaming red container full of gas combined with Fantasmic's pyro effects on water and land. ...Mom's antics are probably going to be one the few things I will miss about home. I'm eventually going to begin packing stuff up and getting ready. I still need to pick up my last paycheck... Hmm, so much to do and I lack the motivation and effort to try and get it all done. Speaking of which, I had better try at least arranging my stuff into piles of what I'm taking and what I'm leaving behind for now.

No comments: