need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, August 17, 2007

Rock Lobster!

Okay so I totally got sunburned and my job actually puts me in full responsiblity of other peoples lives! I have to open gates and close them, then report it all on a walkie-talkie! They gave me a walkie-talkie! It's insane! I also ended up getting sick during the most important part of the show. I was in what's called the "merge" position where I direct the massive crowd and seperate them into groups; wheelchairs on one side and walkers on the other. It was insane and freaked me out a little. I do think it's totally cool though, because I am sort of part of show. From what I've seen of the show so far is pretty awesome! I loved watching the cars make jumps and the synchronization of the cars and motorcycles. Tomorrow I get to actually watch the show, and my trainer told me that next week I'll learn how to do the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" attraction. I'm excited about that, and it's cool how there's so much to do and how I get to interact with the guests. Oh and the fact that I'm not the only one with awkward sweat stains on my butt and underarms is AWESOME! Of course my butt wasn't bad because I wore boxers to keep from chaffing because the pants don't fit me very well. Like, their way too big in all areas except length and waist. It's weird. Did I mention I got sunburned really bad? Therefore none of you shall see another picture of me until it goes away, hahahaha. ...My face really hurts and I think I'm going to get one of those white straw hats, the kind that you picture Southern Gentlemen to wear, only women wear them too... Yea. Okay so here's some of me dressed up going to an orientation and then me in my costume. 'Night guys!


No comments: