need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Duuuude...

'Kay, so like I was in a orientation today for 4 freaking hours! And I totally hate the negative people that come here and complain about the company and how they hate their job and yadda yadda yadda. How can you not love a company that worries about the guest's experience and tries to make magic for children all over the world? They just need to leave! It's only the third day and I cannot believe how negative people have been today. Even the CP's that are here and have been for a while were bad, they told us to run and ugh... I just can't let the negative people get to me. I'm pumped to be here and I will become someone who makes magic for everyone I meet, so there!! Okay, sorry about the rant. I need to now try and call our friend to do a pasta party at the girl across the hall's house. Fun.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Someone should give those people a reality check to remind them why they are at Disney!!

Hey, my cousin is working the Great Movie Ride...his last day is the 19th (coming up quickly!). So if you meet a guy named Garrett Boileve within the next few days, tell him his way cool cousin Mary says hi and is bummed she'll be missing him down there!