need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Here lizard, lizard...

So here in the grand ole sunny state of Florida, we have these wonderful little lizards that are everywhere! They literally come in all sizes and colors imaginable. I really want to catch one. I had to do laundry today and as I was walking towards the laundromat across the small parking lot, I come across the Godzilla of all lizards! He was humongous and black and tan. I swear he was holding a meeting to conspire against all of the unsuspecting college program kids. He had like 10 smaller lizards surrounding him. It was weird. Today we also went to Property Control and bought some our of Christmas presents for everyone. And then we got some more groceries...all in all a terribly boring day. I took a much needed shower and spent most of the day trying to do various chores. It's getting ready to storm again and it's sounding like it's going to be bad. Oh did I ever mention we only get 23 channels on our living room TV. It sucks when you're trying to channel surf and there's nothing on. Tonight I'm going to fill out some forms and stuff. Next Wednesday, me and Courtney are going to go to Animal Kingdom. Her and Steph have really long and odd hours and Steph isn't off the same day as me. I have really good hours at my job though. I'm always off at 6 or 6:45pm at the latest and the earliest I had to go in at was 10am and now it'll be at 11am because my attraction went to only two shows a day, so yay!! My little sister bought a camera to record herself on so that she could make videos for me and Steph. The videos are really cute and I don't feel as homesick when I watch them. Thank goodness for youtube, huh? You can find everything on it and my sister puts her videos on it and then sends them to me on my myspace. I've been trying to enjoy the fact I have the apartment to myself for the evening, but I ended up hanging out with Andrea who dropped her cell phone in toilet. It wasn't very pretty. Her roommate is horrible and never puts the toilet seat back down and doesn't even talk to Andrea. Then again you really shouldn't have your cell in the bathroom with you, but I kept that to myself as she was really upset about it. I guess I'll try to enjoy the rest of my evening as quietly as I can. G'night guys!!

No comments: