need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Hunt

The sun shone high in the alluring crystal blue of the sky. Heat settled among the beings climbing the silver steps of the shrine. One hunter, far from her fellow hunters surveyed the area around her. The evil orange fiend had slipped somewhere near her. Carefully leaping from one silver step to another, she ascended into the unknown, until she heard the rustling. Steeling her will and grasping firmly her make-shift weapon, Kendra leapt at the Cheeto and managed to snag it into her dust pan before it could float any further. And now I currently feast on the cousin of the Cheeto...Doritos. So how's everyone's day? Mine went well until the skies decided to drown me as my shift ended. But I got some raingear and the only thing that got wet was my sneakers, socks and the bottom part of my pants. Ha! I beat you weather! It stormed pretty bad for a while, and it was insane watching the clouds roll in. Oh, if you're wondering about the first part of this post, we have to sweep and "pick" the stadium after each show. I had a bag of Cheetos some wonderful child decided to leave for Mickey and his friends, scooting away from me before I could get to it. Needless to say it distributed its contents all over my area. At least I got some exercise. I'm like Pollyanna, playing the "Glad Game" everytime something is usually perceived as bad or negative. I might need some new sneakers though because my shoes had mini-lakes in them...I might just see if I can get them to dry before tomorrow. I wanted to stay in the park and play, but the thunderstorm told me otherwise...maybe tomorrow. This morning me and Steph adventured a little bit because she drove me to work. Unfortunately, she decided to talk on her cell phone too, so we ended up taking a new road and paying $2 for the adventure in tolls! Yay! Eventually we'll get a Sun Pass for $24.99 at Publix. It's really weird not having a Kroger around, but Publix is nice. They actually bag your groceries and offer to carry them to your car and they cannot accept tips, it's cool! I've also come to realize that most grocery stores seem to have the same set-up. When you walk in, they have vegetables/fruits and a deli and "health snacks" to the right, meats to the back, dairy and milk in the back left-hand corner, and a pharmacy to the left. It's really weird, pay attention to it next time you go to Krogers or something. Yea...well I'm going to finish my Doritos and just have Kendra time for a while. Later guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blogs....I have heard it is hot...hot...and hotter down south.
Go make some magic and give Mickey a hug for me!

Unknown said...

You are awesome! (ahhhh and the crowd goes wild)