need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My belly button has a new hole!

I am in a moment of lucidity, so I will take this brief moment to say hi. I just took some of my painkillers and I'm waiting for them to put me back in a state of "zombie-ness." This morning I took the bandages off and stared in awe of the gaping pink and purple colored areas on my belly. My stomach is actually more tender now that I have the bandages off. I think it's because the bandages provided stability and there's nothing there keeping the spots in place, ya know? I finished the book that Shannon gave me and it was really good. I think most of it could have also been because I was stoned out of my mind, as my sister said. I really do not like laying in bed cooped up. Most of the day was spent with me spacing out in front of the TV, occasionally coming back to reality because my painkillers wore off and I needed to retake them. Mom's been super nice to me and I hate feeling like I'm burdening everyone. Before Steph left today, I think I freaked her out because I sort of randomly lifted up my shirt to show off my war wounds. I've been doing it alot, lol. My neck and shoulders are killing me and it hurts when I swallow. The muscles in my neck and throat are sore. It hurts to breathe. Let me tell you, this is not fun. Kendora does not want surgery ever again...EVER. Last night, I couldn't sleep and kept drifting off into these weird daydream type things. It was disturbing, maybe I'm having a bad trip from these pain killers. Mom came in at one point and scared the crap out of me last night, but she didn't do it on purpose. Of course, if you are going to wear a white t-shirt and limp silently into your child's room...please announce yourself in the doorway, instead of sneaking up on them. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I think I'm rambling and to avoid anything embarrassing, I am going to go ahead and stop typing. For fear of saying something weird or something... I'm going to hopefully pass out now, g'night guys!

No comments: