need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fish Filet

So being at McDonald's today was pretty creepy. Me and Steph were eating our Fish sandwich's and this guy walked by us, sort of hesitatingly. Then he comes over to us and asks if we're sisters. Steph tells him no, that we're just friends. He makes a comment about us having a good friendship or something, then asks for our names. I lied and said my name was Leigh and Steph, God bless her, gave her real name. Charles, that was this creepy guy's name, proceeded to babble on about something and suddenly he has his cell phone shoved in my face. I'm like, WTF? So I play stupid and tell him we don't own phones, and he asks about a land line, and I tell him no because we live with five other people. He then asks if they're guys, and I say that there are two guys, our boyfriends, and he eventually got the hint and left us alone. Moral of the story is do not eat at McDonald's on Preston Highway in Louisville, Kentucky. A creepy guy with horrible English named Charles will talk to you. Anyway, in other news, my novel is coming along well. I've got about 10 chapters in so far and inspiration is screaming in my brain. So let's all hope for the best. Apparently only one person has voted on my poll, and I wish I knew who it was, but anyways. Not much has happened lately except me brainstorming and trying to make my worthless little dreams reality. I now need to come back to reality though because my dog has decided to piss my mom off. Later guys.

No comments: