need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, November 3, 2007

People are fun!

Just working back at Disney is making me feel more and more...at home. It almost feels as if Florida never was, ya know? Tonight I felt like I was sort of important though. This little old lady got so excited when I told her I had worked at Disney! She got so happy because her granddaughter is going to do the program in January and she asked if she could have my phone number. I went ahead and gave it to her so I could answer any questions for her or her granddaughter. She even got her husband and brought him in to see me. Kevin thought it was funny and said I have this thing with older people. God, how I have missed his humor. I finally got my damned crown back too! Of course it's a tiara from the movie Enchanted, but I looked awesome rocking it out. I'll have to have Steph take some pics of me whilst I is working and then you can all behold the sad glory that is me. I've also been giving serious thought to maybe writing a couple of short stories or something and seeing if anyone would be interested in them. I would like to be the next Hunter S. Thompson! ...Only I am a girl and I would be sober for everything I do...unless being hyped up on Pixie Stix counts. And due to tonight's events, I am also seriously thinking about getting my own cards, lol. All righty then folks, I need to get to bed because I am tired. Plus, I have to work in the morning. Later guys!

No comments: