need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Baby steps.

So, I think I know what type of story I am going to write. I will try a children's novel first because I can totally do my own drawings! That was actually something on my "things-to-do-list-before-I-die" as an 8 year-old little girl. Today at work, I wore a princess crown and jovially greeted every person that came into the store...of course to no avail. I usually either scared them or annoyed them. After a while, I actually took pleasure in the fact I was annoying them because they seemed to buy more, lol. People just seriously lack a sense of humor nowadays. It's very sad. I wish I could remember that random clever saying by someone about laughter...oh well. I really wear the crown for the pure silly factor it gives. It gives me silliness +50, but brings my defense down -10. Truly, it is a wondrous accessory. I just hope that I'm doing as good as a job as I did before, if not better. I'm just happy that everyone still seems happy to have me back and that I'm either really good at hiding my deeply buried sorrow or I'm really not so sad anymore. It's weird. During my break, I decided to volunteer to be Sensei's assistant (for free of course) so I can keep up with my Japanese and break the spirits of her students. It'll be good practice for when I become a manager at Disney. Muwahahaha. But seriously, I love messing with people and think deep down I do enjoy interacting with the masses, because they remind me of how not to act, hehe just joking...sort of. I've been feeling so creative lately, and I think it's because I'm at work talking to people and watching at how they react to what we say or the gestures we make (not obscene ones!) towards them. Bleh, that is sounding sort of GHEY, but oh well. For now, I think I'm going to flow with my creative mood and maybe get something productive done. Who knows? Talk to you guys later! For now, enjoy this video. Finally, as my cousin said, something Bush says something I agree with.

No comments: