need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

Doin' mah j-o-b

I finally got to do stock again today! It was a glorious 9 to 5 day as well. One of my co-workers was super nice and bought a Zero costume for my dog (Jack Skellington's dog from Nightmare before Christmas), because she knew that I really wanted one to get him and my mom was all like, "No." I'll eventually tackle him down and take adorable pictures of him standing there miserably while looking eye bleedingly cute. I also did finally come up with a good idea and am currently outlining it. I want to research things for it, but I feel like that'll only complicate it. Besides, I don't know if anything will ever come of it, or if anyone would ever read it. I have to keep it simple enough, ya know? I've also got the damned "This is Halloween" song stuck in my head. It can't be helped. Eventually, sometime this week, I'll be going to UofL to register and figure out what's going on with my schooling. More than likely, I will stick to Humanities as my major and possibly minor in English if possible. I want to graduate as soon as possible, but I feel like I shouldn't rush it. Now, I feel more productive than I did before... Inspiration is drawn from the children crawling and climbing my mountain of plush. My crown does not deter them, therefore I must think of other things than the things I would like to say to their parents. Those thoughts become fanciful thoughts and I rarely think of the mall as a good fort during the zombie invasion. At the front of the store, I am constantly looking up at the balcony thinking about how it wouldn't be too hard to block off the stairs and escalator to keep the zombies from coming up, plus we got the food court up there for provisions. Yes I know, I am deranged, but hey, who isn't? Besides, it's all thanks to the creative environment of the mall that I am able to readily use my imagination to quickly find myself a happy place, lol. Hmm...the mention of provisions has reminded me that I now have an appetite again and therefore require nourishment. Specifically, meaty raviolis and meatballs. What? I'm hungry. 'Kay, have a good evening guys and I'll babble at you all later!

No comments: