need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Karate Kid II

Watching the Karate Kid II last night, I caught somethings that I had missed the first thousand times I've watched it. It could be due to the fact I actually understand some Japanese and things started to make more sense to me. For instance, I always thought it weird that Sato let his nephew tear up the Miyagi dojo and beat up Daniel. But listening to what he said in Japanese prior to the scene, a lot more made sense. Sato calls his nephew an idiot and says that no one is there, and when he sees Daniel, he has this look of realization come across his face. He then just sort of storms off, so now it all makes sense. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Work was fun today, I was greeter again and handed out stickers. I am magical after all, passing out the magic to children everywhere. Providing happiness to everyone, and this time people actually talked to me! Surgery is now two days away. I am fighting the urge to be nervous and avoiding panic because I don't want to make myself any sicker. I feel kind of like Daniel-san, only I am having an organ removed instead of fighting to the death for a Japanese girl against an angry-nephew-of-a-rich-Japanese-business-karate-man. No, I am preparing for a fight against my anesthesia and diseased organ. ...Then again, if I have a really good pain killer and anesthesia, I could probably go to Japan and fight zombies, in my own mind anyway. Well, I think for now, I am going to go to sleep and get some rest. G'night guys! I think I'll leave you guys with these funny pictures:
Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures
Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendra you are awesome!
I enjoyed your greeting today and my words of wisdom (no you did not ask but that never stops me!) I like to look at as a game of greeting (not good-buying) it is see how many people can ignore me! At home only Kaleb and Korben ignore me...at Disney Store (no "the" anymore) 100's can ignore me so it is true I do talk to myself and my mouth moves like a badly dubbed movie....that is why no one answers you...nothing personal at all! ;) At least you got lots of sticker papers thrown on the floor!

Tell Walt and Elvis "hi" and give Ghandi a big high five! There are no zombies in sleep only hefalumps and woozles.

Mary said...

Good thoughts for surgery tomorrow!! Everything will be fine...so long as you don't wake up with the "Jesus" nurse. ;)