need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ev'rbody look at me, me...

Duuuude. I am so freaking exhausted. Ever since returning home from FL I've been getting super ill. Last night, I had to go to the ER because I was throwing up so violently. I was delirious with pain and kept moaning. And even in the throes of pain, I was wondering if that was what it felt like to turn into a zombie. The damn doctor said it was only gas and abdominal pain, but yet he wants me to get my gall bladder checked. Screw that, I was begging my mom to load a gun and shoot me before dragging me to the ER because they never freaking just tell me what I have and want me to run all over God's creation and give them more money. The bastards. I'm just going to take a couple of my mom's pain killers next time instead of going to the hospital, because that's all they did this time. GOD I HATE THE HOSPITAL! I'm still really tired, but to feel productive, I managed to hook up my laptop to my sister's computer so that I now have the Internet in the privacy of my own room. So that means expect more updates and more of my rambling. For now though...I'm going to drink some bullion beef and lay back down. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, she says I have ulcers, and hopefully figure out what the hell's wrong with me. G'night guys!
P.S. Today's title is from some song lyrics and seemed appropriate as me being in the ER waiting room and moaning and tossing cookies into a garbage bag, everyone was indeed looking at me. And let me just say, I was going to kill the three little boys running around and screaming for five hours straight. Parents, please control your hoodlums when people are dying in the ER waiting room, looking their absolute worse. It's bad enough we have to be in public super sick, we don't need your freaking kids screaming and running around. Okay thanks bye!

No comments: