need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow...

As I checked in yesterday, it was funny and I did my best to keep myself from being nervous. Of course when someone is asking if you have a living will and stuff, it doesn't really help. The lady asked my religious preference and my mom said, "NO" which sort of pissed me off and I told the lady Baptist, since I really liked the church that Steph had taken me to. All the pretty singing and stuff...but church isn't really my thing, I just don't fit in well and prior experiences have made me feel like they are all a bunch of hypocrites. BUT for the record, I know not all churches are like that, so I just want everyone to know that I respect the people who go to church, it's just not for me. Sorry, the painkillers make me ramble. So yesterday, they did my surgery at 3:15pm instead of freaking 11:30am. Then at one point, I had to go to the bathroom and I had already been stripped, wearing a crappy gown, white stockings, blue thingies on my legs that had tubes, and so I'm running across the nurse's station practically naked with these tubes flopping around my legs. It was embarrassing, because coming out the bathroom, these two nurses just looked at me like I was stupid. Finally they get my IV hooked up and I'm sooooo tired and sleepy and bored at this point, that I didn't even need the stupid anesthesiologist. Mom and Steph came in and kept making fun of me saying embarrassing things to make my heart rate go up, when the fruity guy came in to explain to me about my pain killers and what they were going to give me pre-surgery. So he's telling me that I'm not going to remember any of it and blah blah blah, when he suddenly looks at me all annoyed and goes, "You're not following me, let's try that again." I looked at him when he finished and said, "Thanks, I did get it the first time, I'm bored and ready to get this sh** over with." I would have continued, but Steph shot me a warning look and I laid my head back down, praying for this whole thing to be over with. Finally, some one comes to get me and the last thing I remember is breathing with a breathing mask on. When I wake up, there was this really nice nurse, and I wish I had gotten her name, and she was very sweet to me. She got me some gingerale and talked to me. This lady was so nice, she even gave me a hug and told me to feel better after she took me back to my room to get changed. I felt naseuous and my mom's driving didn't help. Right now, I'm honestly haing trouble typing because I am on some HEAVY painkillers...thank God for spell check. My stomach is hurting really bad and I have a sharp pain in my right side and right shoulder. Laughing makes it worse. So I just wanted to let you all know, that I am alive and well...but in a terrible amount of pain. What makes it worse is I can't laugh and we all know that I love jokes. 'Kay guys, I'm gonna lay back down and try to sleep. G'night guys!

No comments: