need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bleh.

So my sister read my story, and apparently she loved it. My mom is reading it as well and she really thinks it's good. I feel good about it, but I fear it is too short seeing as how my sister read it in like 5-6 hours. After checking this one website, it said that a novel needs to be 70,000 words long or more. I was like, "Dammit it all!" Granted I knew that my book was actually a novella being at 35,649 including the chapter and chapter titles. So...yay! I guess I could add more to it, but I'm not entirely sure how, my mom says it's all ready good at explaining everything so far and my sister is all like, "Is there more? I wanna read the second one!" All of this is actually a good thing since my mom doesn't usually care for such books and my sister hates reading. Even Steph liked it and she simply abhors reading. The next persons I'm going to pass it off to will be my father and my cousin. I'm hoping they'll be able to give me some insight. And if you can't tell, my spirits are a little more than lifted after having such ego strokes. My stomach isn't feeling much better though. It's the damnedest thing, but I swear that I can actually feel my gall bladder sitting there next to my liver and above my pancreas. Just sitting there, waiting for the inevitable. It's quietly contemplating it's revenge on me before I can get it removed from my chubby little body. That bastard. Lol, sorry it's just weird. And I haven't had an appetite for about a week now. I'm hoping I'm at least losing some weight, lol. But I just thought I'd update everyone and hopefully provide them humor by reading my rants. Hope everyone is well and I am devoutly praying that this book thing works out for me. G'night guys.

No comments: