need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, November 23, 2007

$2.32 to fax one page

Exactly. Damn mall employees ripping me off. $2 and something to freaking fax something! Why does it cost so much? Whenever I have faxed stuff for the store, it only costs like under a $1... GRAH!!! Work was fun though...insane crazy people buying stuff. It's really fun because there's all these soccer mom's whacked out on StarBucks, trailing a stroller and 5.4 kids behind them, frappucino in hand. Then everyone in the mall forgets what yesterday was and it's just amazing to be quickly reaffirmed as to how people have short-term memory. One day they're pretending to be thankful, surrounded by family and the next day they're trying to greedily buy everything in sight. At one point, I was like an auctioneer and was selling the last five Princess Tea Cart Sets. It was awesome, because I kept yelling out the bargain price of only $19.99 and mentioning the beautiful gold trim on the pink, and forcing people to look at the two happy little girls on the back of the box. Fun. Then this one lady came in and refused to believe I was truly so cheery and made a comment about how I wouldn't be if I had to live her life. I hit her with the fact I had to have surgery, it was sweet. I think I added, "And I'm dying" on top of it. I have a craptacular stressing life, but I find humor in it. My ability to find humor in my darkest of times, is what has kept me semi-sane and alive. Sad thing is, I really do mean it when I greet people and tell them 'hello.' Some people truly appreciate it. After work, I had to go to the freaking hospital to get some pre-lab tests and stuff done. While the nurse was trying to draw blood, she freaking kept poking around in my arm trying to get the vein, despite the fact I told her it would be better to take it from my hand...like 20 times. My left arm is hurting, and my right hand is hurting...With all the poking she did, you'd think I could have filled plenty of vials. Then I had to get a physical a little later. Damned doctors with their fancy white lab coats. Hmm...I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy. I wonder why we can't do all of this at once...oh wait, they need that $25 co-pay. I hope they don't steal any of my damn organs while they're taking out Gall. I named him that...it was that or Joe (as in G.I. Joe since the gall bladder is always army greem in pictures) and yes it is a boy. That's why I have so much misery in me. I am fairly certain that men have girl gall bladders, it just makes so much more sense. Concerning the surgery, I feel a bit less nervous about it than before. Unfortunately, I am very concerned with the fact that I have to miss work, and miss out on money to pay bills and put gas in my car. I hope I can recover fast, say in three days so that I can go back and not miss too many days. Damn the almighty American Dollar. Phew, I'm exhausted...all that poking in my arm and dealing with children and their parents has finally caught up with me. I think I'm going to pass out for a while to regain strength. G'night guys!

Oh and if anyone reeeeeeeally needs to or suddenly gets the urge to look something up online, please use the nifty google search box I inserted at the top or bottom of the page. Granted, there's no pressure to do so, it just makes google even cooler because everything comes up with a black background and red letters, lol. It's entertaining to me...humor me. Okay I'm off to sleep.

No comments: