need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Attack of the gall bladder

So like, there's apparently something wrong my gall bladder or the general area of my upper abdomen. Let me just say that it sucks major ass. My stomach is killing me, I'm tired, and I haven't had an appetite in forever. The worst part is being unable to go to work, I hate staying at home doing nothing! Tonight I kept myself busy cooking my fried rice and dinner for everyone else. I also finished my story and just have to go back and edit it myself, then to let the small handful of people I told about it, read it and edit it for me. At least that's something I can do, because I didn't even want to be off work tomorrow. Unfortunately, I gave in and listened to my doctor and am trying the whole rest thing. Bleh, it just all sucks. Right now Resident Evil Apocalypse is on, so I will now enjoy a little zombie action and pray that I don't turn into one. Stomach cramps and pain seem to always lead up to the person turning... I've checked myself and I don't seem to have any bite marks or anything...Hmm. Who knows? For now, I just need to chill out and relax. G'night guys!

No comments: