need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I don't need no Santa.

Work provides me material and material provides me entertainment. I don't need no Santa to bring me joyful ideas and such. This little girl today came into the store with her sister and I greeted them asking if they had visited Santa. They answered affirmatively, so I asked if they had told the jolly fatman everything that they wanted. The older sister, about 8, looks at me and goes, "Uh no, I'm going to buy it myself." Shocking, so I high-fived her and made a comment about her being an independent woman and one of my co-workers says, "She don't need Santa." It was waaaaaaaay funnier in person, but I found it hilarious, none the less. I was concerned though because all day, I greeted people and was ignored by children and adults alike. People would look at me like I had spit on them and cursed, despite the fact I was quite jovial in my salutations. I figured it was the princess tiara I was wearing and the possible fact that I am Princess Awesome and they're not. Boo-yah. Leaving work was just as interesting because as I'm turning onto the road, there's a car lot nearby, I see that the car dealership has an entire row of cars with their car alarms going off. Now...I sit here and plan to go to sleep. My cramps from Gall are not getting any better, so I am going to sleep it all away. Tuesday I will have it all over with and I don't need Santa to take it away from me. Besides, I'm having trouble thinking clearly enough to come up with something more and clever to entertain you all. Therefore, I bid thee good night!

No comments: