need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, November 2, 2007

Hell hath no fury like a Pizza Hut pizza mangling your insides...

My title says it all... Then again I think I might have a flu bug or something. I was up all night last night from like 1am until 5am this morning throwing up. I know, I know, too much information. BUT still...it sucked and I just wanted to die. My doctor said she thinks that I have an ulcer. I was like, "Grrrrreat! Something else for me to worry about." Besides, I've always been fairly certain that I do in fact have an ulcer. I have too much stress not to. We went to Target to pick up some prescriptions for me and while we were waiting, I see the greatest thing ever! Jones Halloween soda on sale for $.66! 4 packs of little cans and other glorious Halloween stuff on sale. Unfortunately, my stomach churned as soon as I felt a glimmer of excitement, thus prompting me to quickly head for the nearest restroom. Now, I sit here getting ready to go pass out in my bed and hopefully be well enough to go to work tomorrow. I hated calling in tonight, but I don't think I could have made it. I've been tossing cookies all day...and I was pretty sure I tossed them all out between the hours of 1am-5am. Go figure. Bleh...I'm feeling nauseated again, therefore I will now go lay down and make the sounds a zombie makes when it's feeding or chasing people, only I'll be in pain and dying, lol. G'night guys.

P.S. Gas prices suck and $4 a gallon is totally GHEY.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Something is definitely going around here. I know Sherry told me she was sick last weekend, Wes has been sick all week, and I got it hard the last couple of days (I had to call in yesterday and was very happy my on call today wasn't used). Hope you feel better!!