need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ah the wonders of life...

The food court is a place teeming with diverse people. There's the creepy guy at the potato place, two of 'em actually. Then there's the girl who proceeded to scratch her crotch as I ordered my sweet tea, and then handed me the drink and, continuing to scratch, asked if I needed anything else. I was like, "Mmm, yes. For you to wash your hands before re-scooping me some clean ice and a fresh drink." Unfortunately, the event was too much for me and I was left in a stupor. At least I didn't order food. Walking to from the food court back to the store is fun too, because people stop you to still ask questions. It's like, could you wait for me to at least step one inch into the store before asking me questions? Everyone at the store thought that I wouldn't be writing anymore in my blog, but oh were they so very wrong. There's more fun stuff that happens at work than they'd think. I was happy I got to work with Karen and Coreen tonight, because they're so funny. Especially Karen, because she's as deadpan as me and we have some funny conversations. Yes...but now, I need to relax and watch some tv. I'm tired. I'm going to try and start actually writing my first chapter or so tonight or something. G'night guys!

No comments: