need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Whoooooo!

So today has been sort of a long day, but I've got my ideas about what to make my next book about. Still working on some of the details, but ya know how that goes. The only thing that I am worrying about now is how to go about actually getting my book published. I don't know how or if I should get a literary agent or not. BUT...so far the three people that I have let read it have really enjoyed it. I still have about three more to let read it, before I finally go ahead and make my final edits and changes, then it's off to the copyright office. Hmmm...good thing I'm coming up with all this because I will have to be doing something to occupy myself while I am recovering. I thought about writing a short story about my gall bladder to keep my mind sharp...hell maybe I will. Right now I am watching one of my guilty pleasure TV shows. So for now, here's my story full of gall, lol.
In between your pancreas and liver, I lurk. Sitting quietly, green in color, and full of bile. When you become ill, it's thanks to me, but more importantly it's a thrill to me to torture you after you eat. Your stomach feels like it's going to explode and you desperately wish for someone to knock you out. The important thing is to remember I am there, waiting patiently to torment you with painful cramps. Not only do I house your poisons and toxins, but I can also create little spurs of pain. Stones that gather and grow inside of me, the stones creating more discomfort for you to deal with. All in all, here I sit, patiently waiting for "it."
So there it is. My crazy little story, it seemed right. I'm fairly certain that's what my organ thinks as it lingers in my abdomen, torturing me. Thinking about the surgery is making me more nervous because what if I have a nightmare about zombies? Like what if I move on the table because I am kicking ass in my dream? Or if I'm running around from the zombies saving oprhans? Then, if I wake up, what if I forget where I am?! What if I wake up on the operating table?! ...Okay, what if zombie's attack while I'm in surgery? Then I could be screwed, let's hope the apocalypse doesn't happen while I'm having organs removed. I think I need to start incorporating little doodles of mine here as well. Well kids, that's it for now. I'm going to try to come up with a couple more ideas for my book before I watch my show. ...Ya know, I really need to thank Shannon and everyone else for heckling me about writing a story. It's going pretty well, and everyone has told me I would do it one day. So thanks for heckling me Shannon! If you and everyone else hadn't been shoving comments into my gall bladder and boosting my ego, then I would have never delusioned myself into writing a story...and it's actually working. G'night guys!

No comments: