need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Queen of the Store Room

So I spent all day straightening, rearranging, and opening boxes in the stock room. It was awesome, until I got sick. I feel so horrible right now, I need to lay down. I hardly have time to write in my blog because usually I get home so late that my sister won't let me use her computer. I need to get my wireless hooked up so that I can type in my room and not have to bother my sister. We still get "intelligent" guests every evening ranging from the ones who ask if the item that is reduced off the already reduced price is really the reduced price to guests who tell you that will only ask you one more question but instead ask twelve thousand other ones instead. It's like I don't even know what. I'm just happy I was in the back today. We have so much crap to sell and not enough room to sell it all. Today I went back to the food court and to the same place where "Crotch Girl" was working and she was there again today. Instead of the usual crotch itching. she added a little bit of eye digging as well. Unfortunately, this time I ordered food. Yes people...I love them so. Free entertainment. And their children! Who doesn't love hearing a child scream for 3 hours straight? You can hear them outside the store and in the store next door, and then finally they come in and grace us with their presence. God bless 'em all. The highlight of my day was actually holding one of my co-workers baby! It was awesome. She was a teeny tiny baby. Babies make life meaningful because they are daily reminds of the gift of life. Bleh, I need some sleep. 'Kay g'night guys!

No comments: