need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, October 1, 2007

So far, so good.

Not much has happened since yesterday. I went to Pleasure Island last night and was wearing a hat and the the comedy guy called me 'sir' and then I was totally embarrassed. Steph wanted to go to the second show and the same guy was there, only this time we were in the front row. He said, "Hey guys!" Then proceeded to tell the audience what had happened earlier. I'm so paranoid now that I look like a guy. It happens too often. I think it may be the hats, but when I'm off work, I wear my hair down with a hat. Today it rained as I was leaving and thankfully one of my fellow co-workers gave me a ride home...of course , I was still sopping wet, but I didn't have to stand in the rain waiting for the bus. Still no word on me being trained at the Water tank, but the managers seem to be positive about it, so I dunno. I was pumped when my manager and the coordinator told me I was doing great, I love when I get some form of a compliment, but then again who doesn't? Tonight is some special fireworks for Epcot, but I dunno if I want to go. I might go just to see the fireworks and then ride home with Steph. I better get ready then. I figure it's one of those once in a lifetime moments so I should go see the fireworks, ya know? 'Kay, I'll talk to y'all later! G'night guys!

No comments: