need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Truly Truly Truly Outrageous!

Last night we went to Epcot, and Ray got us some VIP passes for Test Track. It's cool because she didn't realize the guy was hitting on her and he gave it to her and told her to call him and stuff. Truly funny. Oh, by the way, today's title comes from lyrics from Jem's theme song, she is truly outrageous. So, I have passes to get me and Steph and Ray into this top secret VIP lounge. We get free beverages and stuff...it's really cool. And it all happened because I sat in a Pontiac and decided I wanted one- jumped out of the car and noticed a sign telling me that I could register for the car and I DID! I hope I win it, it would be awesome. The drawing isn't until January 15th and I'm not that lucky. I may be lucky, but not that lucky...at least not when it comes to money and stuff. I think my face is sun burned from today... I got to wear my clip-on sunglasses that I got from Property Control for like $.27. One of the guys I work with said that they definitely gave me an air of authority, it was sweet. Let's see...what else. I'm still freaking Christmas shopping and getting stuff for my family. I am considering picking up extra hours because I think I want to buy an Xbox360 or I'm thinking about just trying to get some extra moola to pay off one of my credit cards so that I only have 1 left. Decisions decisions. There's some laundry in the dryers that I can't forget about... It's been a pretty full couple of days. Nothing terribly funny or anything worth writing about has happened lately. Every person I go by I sometimes go, "Hey. How's it going?" I've been in a funny mood like that lately. Like just randomly going up to people and talking to them. I'm just like, "Hey, what's up? Having fun? Awesome." and then walking off. It's fun. Fun mainly because people think that I'm just being friendly when in fact I am being a smart ass. I'll need someone to record it sometime, it's pretty funny. It keeps me entertained. Right now, I am really tired, but at the same time, have all this insane energy! It's cool though. I applied for the Professional Internship here...I really hope I get it. I think that I would make an excellent manager and I'm never sure about anything that concerns me. Ugh, I think I am going to go ahead and try to find some extra hours to work. I might do wristbands which means that I'll put wristbands on people for Extra Magic Hours. Yea...lame I know, but hey it's extra money ya know! Eventually, I'll find out about being trained at the Backlot Water Tank, but now I'm worried that I won't be trained there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I keep mentioning it to the important people. I'm sure it'll all work out. If it's one thing I've learned so far in my life, it's that everything always works out no matter what happens. 'Kay, enough of the cheesy crap, I'm going to search up some extra working hours! Yay! G'night guys!

No comments: